Hypnosis and Weight Loss Success Stories


Success Stories using Hypnosis

I have lost 12 pounds...
"

"I have just started educating myself on hypnosis. I bought ' Think and be Thin program and have listened to it for about 3 weeks now. I have lost 12 pounds but more importantly I notice that the choices I have been making are a lot smarter. Thank you!!"

"I would recommend this product to anyone looking to take back control of their life!!"

This story came from Victor Tuff who is a Realtor from Reno NV. USA

I have lost 14 pounds..."

"I just wanted to thank you for these wonderful products. I bought the Think and be Thin program in January and lost 14 pounds in just 5 weeks! And, it was easy. My friends ask me what diet I'm on and I tell them I'm not dieting, I'm just falling asleep to a hypnosis CD every night. Thanks a million!"

This story came from Holly Bliss who is a from Edmonton AB. Canada

I have lost 8 pounds..."

My name is Jennifer and I'm a 31 year old mother of 4. I have been struggling with diets/weight for years.(until now, that is). I started listening to your weight loss CDS and your exercise for fun CD about 9 days ago. First of all I should probably tell you that I'm a HUGE couch potato. When I was done working for the day I used to sit and watch t.v., and on my week-ends , I just relaxed all day.

NOT ANYMORE!! I woke up 6 days ago and just decided to run.... I sorta felt like Forest Gump.(I haven't run since I was 14 years old). I ran and walked every day since....AND I FEEL GREAT! I also notice a craving for healthy food. I eat salads and fruits more now than I ever have before. I lost a total of 7 inches and 8 pounds! THANK YOU!! I have 34 more pounds to go to reach my goal ." I think I can do it by year end."

This story came from Jennifer Maddock who is a from Saskatoon. Canada

Keep up the good work and continue to let me know your progress.

No comments: